Hi I’m Katie, or Katelyn I guess. Generally just my parents call me Katelyn when they’re lecturing me so I prefer Katie.
I live in Australia and I was born in 1995. Wooh nineties kid and all that shiz. To be honest though, I don’t really miss the nineties that much, probably due to the fact that I dont really remember most of it. Other than, watching Hey Arnold and Catdog.
I didn’t really know what to write in this about bit, I mean I didn’t want to give out too many personal details, you know incase you’re a crazy stalker or something :P. So as a substitute here are seven random things about me that you probably don’t need to know :)
1. I love He-man and used to watch it every morning before school. BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!!!
2. I have a pet cat named Snoopy. After the cartoon dog. It’s not meant to be ironic or anything, I named him when I was nine. My cat is obviously a cat burglar so it goes by many other names including; snoop dog, Kramer and also occasionally Carson (Like Carson Kressley because my dad is adamant that our cat is gay).
3. I attended my own parents wedding, also when I was nine. Yes they had me nine years before they got married. The most interesting thing about this fact is that they got married in a drive through chapel in Las Vegas, I’m not even joking.
4. I have actually travelled quite a lot for being sixteen, something to do with being a semi-only child. I’ve been to Thailand, Hong Kong, England, France, Switzerland, Italy, America and Mexico. I would really love to go to Norway or Iceland or somewhere super North, just because it would be quite literally the polar opposite from where I live.
5. I hate peanut butter. Sorry, it’s a horrible affliction I was born with. Oh, another food hate of mine is pineapple on pizza. Yuck.
6. I have a half brother and a half sister who are twins. They’re 11 years older then me and are from my dad’s first marriage. They both also have two half sisters who I am in no way related to.(My family is complicated.)
7. I love art. Which I know isn’t very unique but it is a big part of my life. Despite the fact that I actually dropped art as a subject at school because of the stupid theory. My most common “Art” outlet is doodling in all my margins at school, just ask my friends :P.
So that’s it. I hope that was at least a bit interesting if you’re still reading.
Also I just wanted to say that my ask box is always open, if you have any questions or anything. I dont bite.